LOYAL / Brickman Oven Gloves are a standout addition to the LOYAL range of professional-grade equipment. Made of exceptional Italian leather and produced in Italy, these gloves are of the highest quality and are guaranteed to give longer resistance to heat and an extended product life. Each glove is tested and certified to withstand temperatures of up to 300°C, ensuring longevity and safety. The leather is tear resistant, flexible and designed to comfortably handle hot utensils. Gloves feature our insignia LOYAL trademark, which guarantees quality.
- Intermittent handling of hot objects up to 300°C
- Protection from mechanical and thermal risks
- Protective gloves for professional use in Bakery/Pastry/Pizza and other hot oven environments
- Use a suede/leather brush
- They can be hand washed with a brush and soapy water and then placed to dry
- Not machine washable
- Do not fully soak in water
The glove is to be stored in a dry place. Do not let it come into contact with solvents which may alter its characteristics. In particularly difficult conditions or in environments with special situations the glove may undergo sudden and/or unexpected deterioration not envisaged by the manufacturer.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE USE closely look at the glove to make sure it is in perfect condition. If the glove is not in perfect condition (for example unstitched or broken) replace it. Safety conditions are only ensured if it is worn properly and is in perfect condition.
McEWEN-TAYLOR P/L is not responsible for any damage and/or consequences stemming from the improper use of this product.