1.8L MINI CHOCOLATE MELTING MACHINE
This lightweight model is suited to the home user/small work shop environment to melt small quantities of chocolate. This is not a tempering machine.
The modern and colourful look makes the Mini Meltinchoc an authentic object of design and ideal to put on display in shop windows.
- The Mini Meltinchoc is made from resistant shockproof plastic available in four colours (strawberry red, lilac, apple green and metallic grey)
- The device comes with a convenient removable bowl made of anodized aluminium.
HOW TO TEMPER CHOCOLATE MANUALLY WITH THE MINI MELTINCHOC
- Set the maximum temperature on the Mini Meltinchoc and melt the 70% of chocolate, stirring frequently.
- When chocolate is completely melted and has reached a temperature of 40-45°C, lower the thermostat of the Mini Meltinchoc to 30°C and add remaining 30% of chocolate at room temperature.
- Stir to mix and cool down to the "tempering" temperature recommended by the chocolate manufacturer (tempering temperature is approximately 31°C for dark chocolate, 30°C for milk chocolate and 29°C for white chocolate).
- This technique is called "tempering for insemination" and it is useful to stabilise the crystals of cocoa butter.
BENEFITS OF WELL TEMPERED CHOCOLATE
- Shiny and glossy when hard
- Even colouring as the colour and shine will be evenly distributed throughout the chocolate
- A crisp hardness that snaps when broken
- Clean and consistent shrinkage making it easier to remove from the moulds
For a precise tempering, it is recommended to measure the temperature with a digital thermometer for chocolate.
Well tempered chocolate is easily released from the moulds and looks inviting, bright and crisp. On the contrary if the chocolate is not tempered, it is difficult to release from the mould and will have a marble like finish.
A one year manufacturer’s warranty is included on all electrical components.
Made in Italy