The hotCHOC is the unique food gun in the market designed specifically for spraying liquid chocolate / cocoa butter mix! Developed in close collaboration with Barry Callebaut UK, the hotCHOC is also the perfect assistant to help you from prepping molds to creating a beautiful velvet/frozen effect. The special heating unit and insulation sleeve encasing the nozzle keeps the chocolate fluid and the container insulation slows down the materials rate of cooling. The 40W power settings and nozzle & piston sizes enable a thin layer of material to be sprayed, with minimal over spray or noise compared to other sprayers and air brush systems.
This purpose built handheld electric chocolate sprayer can be used for final coverings, prepping moulds, speckling pralines or adding decoration or thicker layers to cakes etc. This is a ‘must have’ tool for any professional chocolatier, artisan or pastry chef.
- Solves clogged nozzle issues or need to keep heating with a hair drier or blow torch.
- Work for up to an hour without needing to reheat the container due to the insulation.
- Localised spray pattern- minimal over spray.
- Simple, reliable and easy to use - no compressed air needed.
- Uses only Food Grade materials.
- This reduced power setting also allows you to create wonderful ‘velvet’ effects without blasting your masterpiece off the table.
Note: For best results use liquid chocolate (50% chocolate and 50% cocoa butter)