This video features the LOYAL high-capacity airbrush with a 30 PSI compressor. In this video, you will watch how to take apart your airbrush and put it back together.
Please note this is a complex process and only attempt this if you feel confident in your own knowledge and abilities to complete this task.
- Unscrew and disconnect the air hose.
- Unscrew and remove the handle case.
- Unscrew and remove the chucking nut.
- Gently remove the needle.
- Unscrew and remove the guides.
- Remove the trigger and lever.
- Remove spring and spring guide.
- Wipe the needle clean.
- Insert the trigger into the hole.
- Replace the spring and spring guide, over the chucking guide.
- Insert the lever, and please note the lever direction. Use long tweezers to assist placement.
- Replace the guides.
- Gently replace the needle.
- Replace the chucking nut.
- Replace the handle casing.
- Check the trigger tension and reattach to the air hose.